Terms and Conditions
- A minimum booking period of 2 nights applies to all bookings
- The dates you request are only confirmed when you are notified by BARELLA CABINS with a booking confirmation.
- Bookings are not transferable to other persons
- Unaccompanied minor bookings (under 18 years of age) are not accepted
- All persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Specific cabins may be requested but never guaranteed
- Cabins cannot be occupied by more than the booked number of people
- Full payment must be confirmed by BARELLA CABINS no less than 7 days prior to arrival
- Occupation of accommodation commences at 3pm
- Check out time is 10am, or by prior arrangement
- A minimum booking period of 2 nights or more may apply during special dates throughout the year such as Christmas, New Year, Easter and public holidays
- All tariffs are subject to change without notice
- Children are considered to be from 4 to 17 years of age
- By entering our property you and your children consent to being photographed from time to time using the facilities for the purpose of being included in promotional material of BARELLA CABINS
- All our cabins are strictly NON SMOKING both in the cabins and the immediate surrounds of the cabins to a distance of 6 metres
COVID-19 Special Conditions
BARELLA CABINS is a Covid Safe accommodation business registered with the NSW Government. In the interests of the health and safety of all our guests and staff, we are asking everyone intending to stay at BARELLA CABINS not to complete a booking if any of the following are true.
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone else intending to accompany you and anyone you live with, travelled to any areas that have been impacted by COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone else intending to accompany you, been diagnosed with, or suspect that you have contracted, COVID-19?
- Do you or anyone else intending to accompany you, currently have any travel restrictions in your home area due to COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone else intending to accompany you, subject to a 14 day self isolation order?
BARELLA CABINS reserve the right to refuse a booking at any time from any person reasonably believed to:
- Not be the person named on the booking request
- Not be able to pay for any charges
- May cause damage to the property of BARELLA CABINS or other guests
- May exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
- Be concealing any additional people to the number of people booked
- Be concealing a dog or any other unauthorised animal
- Refunds in full are only applicable if your circumstances significantly change and you give written notice to BARELLA CABINS no less than 7 days prior to your booked arrival.
- This refund policy applies to all booking periods, with the exception of the December/January school holidays where no less than 14 days written notice prior to your booked arrival must be given to obtain a full refund.
- If the required notice is not given to BARELLA CABINS has a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of the first night’s accommodation booked.
- Full, partial and deposit refunds will be processed within 5 working days of your cancellation advice to BARELLA CABINS.
- No refund is applicable once the stay has commenced should you decide to shorten your stay.
COVID-19 Special Refund Conditions
- In the event of a verified COVID-19 related circumstance preventing a booking from being commenced or a booking to be cancelled then BARELLA CABINS will issue a full refund.
- In the event of a verified COVID-19 related circumstance preventing the completion of a stay then BARELLA CABINS will issue a refund at the applicable booked rates for the days of the booking not completed.
- Full, partial and deposit refunds will be processed within 5 working days of your verified COVID-19 related advice to BARELLA CABINS.
Pets (dogs only)
- A dog is the only pet that may be permitted in some cabins upon application at the time of booking and is subject to acceptance of the BARELLA CABINS Dog Friendly Terms and Conditions and also at the BARELLA CABINS Manager’s Discretion, and organised prior to arrival.
- Outside of these terms no pets are allowed, with the exception of medically certified assistance dogs.
- Where deposits are requested by BARELLA CABINS, deposits must be made and completed within 7 days from the time of booking.
- Deposits not paid and completed within 7 days will automatically cancel the booking.
- The amount of the deposit is the cost of the first nights accommodation booked.